Banning children’s books because they touch upon subjects like homosexuality or disability: the recently elected mayor of Venice, Luigi Brugnaro, has made the international news with this decision, less than a month after taking office.
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!