Latvia is praised as a country where 36% of leading positions in private business are occupied by women. As an intersectional feminist, our author however can’t but notice that the ruling ideology in Latvia is not friendly to women of humble backgrounds.
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!