Far from being an external or an African problem, it is estimated that around 500,000 women living in the EU have undergone female genital mutilation (FGM) and close to 180,000 young women and girls are at risk from it every year. Different initiatives on the EU level try to tackle this problem, with the lack of efficient and effective enforcement being a major challenge.
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!