This January 17th was the forty-first anniversary of the “veil law”, which gave cisgender women of France the right to get an abortion. This right was won by the hard work of determined feminists in France. It was a long battle, spanning many centuries. Back in the forties, having an abortion in France was penalized by capital […]
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!