As feminists and women’s rights advocates must be inclusive and realise the diversity of persons that struggle against gender based violence and discrimination, and approach equality from an intersectional and norm critical point of view
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!