Although nearly one hundred years have passed since women gained the right to vote, their representation in Czech politics remains low and has hardly increased. Are women less interested in politics? Are they less qualified or competent than their male counterparts? Or is it that women face hidden obstacles, a form of glass ceiling?
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!