A change for the better has recently taken place regarding the quality of Estonian web-based counselling on sexual rights: A counsellor figure notorious for his slut-shaming advice is no longer active. But what is the societal and cultural underpinning of the phenomenon of slut-shaming?
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!