Giving birth can be a traumatic experience: hospitals are crowded, doctors don’t have time to, or cannot, respect the desires of the women giving birth. A discussion with Pálma Fazakas, a Hungarian activist for obstetric rights
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!