Many feminists across Europe have shown solidarity with Polish women following a proposed legislation that would completely ban or extremely limit the right to abortion. What were the reactions in Poland? And is it possible that the issue only is used to divert public attention from other worrying developments in Polish politics?
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!