In Serbia, prejudice regards the abilities of women in high positions within the working sphere and politics continue to exist, reflecting traditional views of women’s role in society. There are systematic obstacles that limit women’s self-fulfillment and professional success, despite their access to higher education and active presence in the labour market. Although today a […]
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!