Did you know that in most countries in the EU, women are taxed for having their periods? As shocking at it may sound, the tampon tax is a reality.
- International Women’s Day – IGLYO and Young Feminist Europe Joint Statement on Intersectionality
- Are the abortion rights in France at risk due to the upcoming presidential elections?
- Pictures from the European Women’s marches
- Systematised Sexism: The effect of language on European World Views
- Feminists in Paris gave a name to invisible murders: Femicide!